Are you an employer who puts your people first?
We want to help you to increase the loyalty and engagement of your employees by providing an easy way for them to volunteer for a cause that matters to them.
You believe in your business being a force for good.
You want to make a meaningful impact on the community.
You want to better engage your employees and build a strong company culture.
You are not quite sure where to start.
How can Social Good Connect help?
- Quick and easy way for employees to find volunteering opportunities
- Measure your social impact
- Engage your employees
- Build your reputation
- Let your employees know you care about what’s important to them
How does it work?
- Full access to our unique search and match digital platform
- Simple CSV upload to get your whole team onboard
- Search and match functionality to give your team individual choice and autonomy
- Partnered support to embed a culture of volunteering in your organisation
- Real time impact reports via our Business Performance Dashboard
Learn more about how we help
If you want to know how to measure the ROI of your social good strategy, or how to embed a culture of giving in your organisation – Check out these articles below to answer all of your social good questions. And if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, drop us a message! We are genuinely here to help.
Forth Valley College: Why we joined Social Good Connect
Continuing our ‘Get to Know Us’ Friday blog series, we have been s...
How can Employer-supported Volunteering Help your Business?
There are many reasons why employer-supported volunteering is good for employe...
What is Employee Engagement and Why is it Important?
If you are starting to work on your company culture and implement a social goo...