The purpose of this policy is to outline the acceptable use of any Social Good Connect Services as described on the website. You must not use these services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- Attempt to modify, or gain unauthorised use of or access to, another user’s account(s) or data;
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from any other user’s account.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- Post or transmit abusive messages, defamatory, libellous, false or misleading statements, hate speech, or messages that incite or threaten violence;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Access any unauthorized part of the Social Good Connect Platform, or any content or data therein, through any technology or means other than those provided or authorised by Social Good Connect (including without limitation through technologies such as automated or non-automated “scraping,” “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or any system that sends more request messages to the Social Good Connect servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time);
- Interfere with the normal functioning, integrity or operation of the Social Good Connect Platform
Without limiting any other remedies available to it, Social Good Connect may in its sole discretion suspend or terminate access to the Social Good Connect Platform for violations of this Acceptable Use Policy, to prevent harm to other parties, or to preserve its security, availability or integrity.
Terms not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy will have been set out in the applicable T&C’s agreement between you and Social Good Connect.